[llvm-dev] [web] sub-domain

Joachim Durchholz via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Nov 10 22:25:44 PST 2015

Am 11.11.2015 um 06:54 schrieb Jingyue Wu via llvm-dev:
> PS: I don't quite trust Google to get this top soon (I would be happy to
> see myself wrong on this though). The current top for "llvm cuda" is
> https://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-llvm-compiler which is quite relevant
> too.

Google relevance comes with relevant content.
Think about it: If it were that easy to make a single new page rank
highly, it would be as easy for spammers, and Google's search results
would quickly become useless.
Add more relevant and interesting content, and you'll get better ranking
automatically.
Trying to out-PR Nvidia's PR staff and have your work listed ahead of
Nvidia's LLVM/CUDA work is going to be a waste of effort. Consider using
a different moniker than CUDA; if you're lucky, it's more appropriate to
your work (e.g. if you're really doing OpenCL and CUDA is just an
add-on, say "OpenCL" instead of "CUDA")

Just my 2c.
Regards,
Jo