[llvm-dev] [RFC] Deprecating autoconf: Let's do it!

John Reagan via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Nov 9 11:48:14 PST 2015

Correct.  We're building cross-compilers hosted on OpenVMS Itanium for a
future OpenVMS x86-64 target.  By the time we'll be ready to bootstrap to
native compilers, we'll surely have a CMake in place.  I was just thinking
for others like me in the future who might be considering hosting on
non-traditional platforms.

John