[llvm-dev] Google Summer of Code 2016 | LLVM

Aswin kumar via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Nov 1 10:15:33 PST 2015

Hi,

I am a graduate student in computer science.I have taken a programming
languages course this semester and I am having great fun building
interpreters.I am planning to build toy compilers in the winter.I would
love to participate in GSOC 2016 contributing to LLVM.Could anyone let me
know desirable skills should be developed to contribute to LLVM ?  Also I
would like to know the open projects in LLVM for Google Summer Of Code 2016.

Regards,
Aswin.