[LLVMdev] Phabricator (Was: Automatically adding llvm-commits as CC)

Manuel Klimek klimek at google.com
Thu May 28 07:31:05 PDT 2015

On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 5:41 PM Mehdi Amini <mehdi.amini at apple.com> wrote:

> Hi Manuel,
>
> I like Phabricator for code review much much more than emails. Let me know
> how I can help (I’m not afraid of PHP).

See here:
https://github.com/r4nt/llvm-reviews/

Things that would help right now:
a) make it easier to start hacking on it (part of that would probably be to
create a small dockerfile around the scripts there; I don't think we'll
want to host with docker, because docker seems to not really match a "1
lamp machine" setup well)
b) help merging with phab upstream changes, testing that everything still
works after the merge, and send me a pull request; the closer we keep to
upstream the better our security is, and the easier it is to hack on
features
c) implement the things people have complained about: for example, figuring
out why we sometimes send empty mails to the llvm-dev mailing list would be
a good start

Thanks!
/Manuel