[LLVMdev] 3.6.2 Release schedule + Using Phab for stable patches

Daniel Sanders Daniel.Sanders at imgtec.com
Thu May 28 07:15:19 PDT 2015

It will need some Phabricator development but an extension to Audit (the post-commit review tool at http://reviews.llvm.org/audit/) would make sense to me. The idea is to nominate a revision for inclusion via the actions drop-down in Audit and have that automatically create a Differential revision for the branch (complete with the patch as it was committed to trunk). This would also enable the review of conflict resolution for the occasions when it's non-trivial.