[LLVMdev] How to determine the architecture that clang/llvm will compile in CMake.

Daniel Sanders Daniel.Sanders at imgtec.com
Tue May 26 03:14:23 PDT 2015

Hi,

The default CMake options produce a compiler that is capable of targeting all the architectures that were present in the source tree. The list of supported architectures can be reduced using LLVM_TARGETS_TO_BUILD in case you want to save disk-space, compilation-time, etc.. The default architecture targeted by the resulting compiler is specified by LLVM_TARGET_ARCH and LLVM_DEFAULT_TARGET_TRIPLE.

Hope that helps.