[LLVMdev] Sporadic "RealOffset <= INT32_MAX && RealOffset >= INT32_MIN" failures with MCJIT on Windows

Keno Fischer kfischer at college.harvard.edu
Sat May 23 14:25:28 PDT 2015

The commits in question are r234839 and you'll probably also want r236341.
I don't think these are the kinds of commits that should generally be back
ported. It's not really a small self-contained commit. If you're willing
you can probably carry these patches yourself (we will be doing so on top
of 3.6 until 3.7 is released), but do note that in my experience using
MCJIT with the large code model does not quite work yet (it's on my todo
list to work out exactly why and fit). Also, I believe the memory
allocation scheme for MCJIT was rewritten slightly between 3.5 and trunk,
so there may be additional problems I don't know about.