[LLVMdev] Publication "Compiler Driven Automatic Kernel Context Migration for Heterogeneous Computing"

John Criswell jtcriswel at gmail.com
Wed May 20 10:24:46 PDT 2015

Dear Ramy,

Do you have a URL for the paper?  I found the one at IEEE's online
library, but if there's a URL for a free copy from your institution, you
may want to provide that URL.

Regards,

John  Criswell

On 5/19/15 11:32 PM, Gad, Ramy wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I would like to add my llvm related to publication "Compiler Driven
> Automatic Kernel Context Migration for Heterogeneous Computing"
>
> http://llvm.org/pubs/
>

> @INPROCEEDINGS{6888915,
> author={Gad, R. and Suss, T. and Brinkmann, A.},
> booktitle={Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS), 2014 IEEE 34th
> International Conference on},
> title={Compiler Driven Automatic Kernel Context Migration for
> Heterogeneous Computing},
> year={2014},
> month={June},
> pages={389-398},
> keywords={data structures;program compilers;source code
> (software);ConSerner;compiler driven automatic kernel context
> migration;data structure format;energy consumption;heterogeneous
> computing;source code;Arrays;Context;Graphics processing
> units;Instruments;Kernel;Memory management},
> doi={10.1109/ICDCS.2014.47},
> ISSN={1063-6927},}​
>

> Best regards,
>

> Ramy Gad
> Johannes Gutenberg - Universität Mainz
> Zentrums für Datenverarbeitung (ZDV)
>
> Anselm-Franz-von-Bentzel-Weg 12
> 55128 Mainz
> Germany
> E-Mail: gad at uni-mainz.de <mailto:gad at uni-mainz.de>
> Office Phone: +49-6131-39-26437

John Criswell
Assistant Professor
Department of Computer Science, University of Rochester
http://www.cs.rochester.edu/u/criswell