[LLVMdev] How to propagate an information about an Instr. from IR to MachineInstr

Thierno Barry thierno.barry at yahoo.fr
Wed May 20 08:19:04 PDT 2015

Hello,

My objective is to duplicate some identified instructionsfor "fault tolerance" purpose,
and for that, I plugged my pass after the register allocation to avoid the SSAform.

So actually, what I want to do is to mark those instructionsI want to duplicate at IR level and propagate that mark until MachineInstrlevel where the duplication is done.

By mark I mean any information that can help me to find outthe instructions I have already identified earlier.

Is there any way to do so?

Thank you in advance

Thierno Barry
http://thiernobarry.fr/