[LLVMdev] getnode(BB) = 0; block already in dominator tree

Shreyas Krishnan shreyas76 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 11:55:08 PDT 2015

Hi
   I run into an issue as part of splitting a critical edge during LICM.
When a new basic block is created and needs to be added into the dominator
tree, the block is already in the dominator tree. I print the dominator
tree and I see it is added into the tree as child of node it is supposed to
dominate.

How do I debug to find out why/when its getting added into the tree. ?
Tips/suggestions on how to debug to find out how the densemap involved is
getting updated will be great.

thanks
Shrey