[LLVMdev] RFC: ThinLTO Impementation Plan

Eric Christopher echristo at gmail.com
Thu May 14 11:14:52 PDT 2015

I'm not sure this is a particularly great assumption to make. We have to
support a lot of different build systems and tools and concentrating on
something that just binutils uses isn't particularly friendly here. I also
can't imagine how it's necessary for any of the lto aspects as currently
written in the proposal.

-eric