[LLVMdev] Create separate tool based on LLVM/Clang

Simone Atzeni simone.at at gmail.com
Wed May 13 12:01:37 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I created some LLVM passes and a Clang plugin to do some static analysis on OpenMP programs.
At the moment I have to manually call the plugin and the passes to execute them on my source code.

I was wondering if I can create a separate tool that I can call and run the plugin and the passes automatically for me,
something like a my own “clang” command.
If it’s possible, which is the best way to do it?
I couldn’t find any reference about it (probably I am not searching for the right thing), can you please point me in the right direction?

Thanks!
Cheers,
Simone