[LLVMdev] How to Store variable allocation in Registers

Avinash Bole boleavinash at gmail.com
Thu May 7 00:06:21 PDT 2015

Hello,

Im trying to build a Backend using LLVM. My Architecture doesnt have a
stack. So,I need to store all the variables in Registers.

I found in xxxFrameLowering.cpp (where xxx is any target name) references
to stack and frame pointer. I tried to remove all those references by
placing Register class in place of stack but of no use.

Can anyone please suggest the way to do this...,would be very helpful if
you can share some code or reference links too..

Thank you,
Avinash