[LLVMdev] OpenMP - C source files which are really c++

C Bergström cbergstrom at pathscale.com
Wed May 6 23:35:17 PDT 2015

Am I mistaken in that some .c files must actually be compiled as c++?

In file included from openmp-llvm/runtime/src/kmp_ftn_cdecl.c:16:
openmp-llvm/runtime/src/kmp.h:210:3: warning: redefinition of typedef
'ident_t' is a C11 feature [-Wtypedef-redefinition]
} ident_t;
  ^
I previously sent a patch that fixes this and it was completely rejected.

IMHO - This must be fixed
1) C files should be renamed .cxx, .cpp or something correct
or
2) Make .c files be treated as c++ lang in cmake
or
3) Stop using c++(11) inside c files

Please let me know if I'm mistaken. I've only looked at the warnings
and now recent errors as a result.