[LLVMdev] 3.6.1 Release Update

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Wed May 6 02:27:51 PDT 2015

On 6 May 2015 at 02:21, Tom Stellard <tom at stellard.net> wrote:
> #r232449 Need approval

This seems to be adding asserts and a new test. LGTM.

> #r232794 Need approval

This is less clear, as is fixing an assert by making SCEV a bit
smarter (thus, maybe not removing the underlying reason for the assert
completely).

I'd prefer some SCEV expert to opine, keeping in mind that we don't
want APIs or ABIs to change.

> #r233312 Need approval
> #r235699 Need approval

These are dodgy. It doesn't seem to fix any serious problem, it
changes the behaviour of APInt, and it seems to be having trouble
getting it right.

I really want to let this one pass.

> CLANG:
>
> # r232579 Need help merging this one.

Did you merge r232454? If so, we need to revert, and reapply this one.
If not, I'd guess only applying it would work.

> # r228118 Need approval

This looks like a new feature. If self contained, seems innocuous
enough to pass.

I'd prefer some OpenCL expert to opine.

> LIBCXX ABI (All need approval):
>
> r231839