[LLVMdev] Loop-Unrolling with Multi Core Architecture

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Fri May 1 04:01:56 PDT 2015

On 1 May 2015 at 10:36, yaduveer singh <yaduveer99 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Here's the output when I tried to compile and register the pass.
>
> http://pastebin.com/Uxq3fHQP
>
> Can somebody help me how to register this pass and make any more changes?

Hi Yaduveer,

The options at the beginning of the file are statically registered, so
you'll get conflicts. If you need the options from another file, you
shouldn't need to redeclare them, since they're not static variables.
Just use as you need and delete the redundant declarations on your
file should fix your problem. Feel free to create new ones, though, in
the same way, that are relevant for your pass only.

cheers,
--renato