[LLVMdev] Changing The '.' Used to Prefix Labels in Assembly Output

Ahmed Bougacha ahmed.bougacha at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 15:26:49 PDT 2015

(+llvmdev)

On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 2:18 PM, bill rowe <bill.rowe.ottawa at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks.  Thats sounds exactly the right thing.
>
> I couldn't actually find any instance of PrivateLabelPrefix though.

It might not be used directly by ARMMCAsmInfo.cpp, as there's a class
hierarchy mirroring the object file formats/platforms/target
relationships (doxygen is helpful for this kind of thing:
http://llvm.org/doxygen/)

See the MCAsmInfo class declaration for the base class:
include/llvm/MC/MCAsmInfo.h

-Ahmed