[LLVMdev] how to know whether a function is a declaration or definition

Hui Zhang wayne.huizhang at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 11:18:13 PDT 2015

Hello,

I found a function call Function::isDeclaration() in llvm 2.5 (I know
that's ancient...), which is useful to me, but I can't find it in the later
version 3.3, nor the latest 3.7.....Therefore, is there an alternative way
to check whether the function is just a declaration or a definition ?

PS:  I read the source code of llvm 2.5, and found isDeclaration is simply
to check if the private member "basicblocks" in a function is empty, but
since it's private, I can't call it outside the class...

Thanks

--
Best regards

Hui Zhang