[LLVMdev] Power Outage

John Criswell jtcriswel at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 19:17:11 PST 2015

Dear All,

I just got an email (criswell at illinois.edu still forwards to my new
account - yeah!) that there's a partial power outage at Siebel Center.
There's not any details other than they think it started at 7 pm CST and
people are on-scene trying to address the issue.

The LLVM web/SVN server is in Siebel; the mailing list servers probably
are as well.  From my end, I can't reach llvm.org, so I suspect our
systems are affected.  Hopefully the mail servers are running and
everyone will get this message tonight and not tomorrow afternoon.

I'll send updates if/when I get more information.

Regards,

John Criswell

--
John Criswell