[LLVMdev] DW_AT_[MIPS_]linkage_name inconsistency

Robinson, Paul Paul_Robinson at playstation.sony.com
Thu Mar 5 17:32:53 PST 2015

Yeah. Other fun is various different vendor attributes that we probably don't want depending on debugger that's going to be used.

-fgdb-extensions, -flldb-extensions, -f<whatever your debugger is called>-extensions?

Yeah, we've been tolerating all those DW_AT_APPLE_* things for years.  Never quite annoying or space-consuming enough to do something about. ☺
Being able to specify debugger-specific behavior separately from target is an intriguing idea. Would sure make the testing easier even if end users don't care.
--paulr