[LLVMdev] A question to LLVM for ARMv6

qiuw at ichaier.com qiuw at ichaier.com
Wed Mar 4 19:53:16 PST 2015

Hi, all

I want to use LLVM to compile an ARM Cortex-M0 project on windows. Who can send me a sample, including command arguments and introdution about debug process. Thanks a lot.

-Steven
"This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution
by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received the message in error,
please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank you."