[LLVMdev] RFC: Better alternative to llvm.frameallocate for use in Windows EH

Kaylor, Andrew andrew.kaylor at intel.com
Wed Mar 4 15:30:45 PST 2015

Does this plan prevent the allocas used for the formal argument of multiple exception handlers from being coalesced into a single stack location when possible?

This definitely seems like an improvement, and the amount of code that drops away from WinEHPrepare because of this change is definitely a good sign.

-Andy