[LLVMdev] Self-hosting failure in ARM again

Kuperstein, Michael M michael.m.kuperstein at intel.com
Wed Mar 4 08:17:16 PST 2015

Hi Renato,

I think it's a different issue this time.

The bots (not only ARM, btw) are getting an FE failure in compiling Support/CommandLine.cpp.
Since some of David's in this range were to CommandLine.h, they appear to me to be the more likely culprits. In particular, r231221 touched ~basic_parser(), which is what we seem to be breaking on.

Apologize in advance in case it IS my DAGCombine change. :-)
  Michael