[LLVMdev] Caching ExecutionEngine / MCJIT

Paweł Bylica chfast at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 04:27:11 PST 2015

Thank you for all responses. I did as suggested and everything works as I
wanted to.

There is however one small performance issue I've spotted. To check if a
function has been JITed and is already in memory I need to use
getFunctionAddress, and it does section relocations every time
(via finalizeLoadedModules()). I would like to use getSymbolAddress from
MCJIT but is not accessible by ExecutionEngine interface.