[LLVMdev] Attribute to mark that function only access memory through it's arguments

Igor Laevsky igor at azulsystems.com
Mon Jun 29 11:54:28 PDT 2015

After this goes in, a good cleanup would be to remove the special casing for intrinsics and have the td files drive the addition of the now standardized attributes.  This would be both a good cleanup and ensure test coverage of the newly introduced attribute.  As such, I'd like you (Igor) to commit to doing this after the first patch lands.

Sure, I’ll do the follow up cleanups as soon as initial change lands.

— Igor