[LLVMdev] Intrinsic parameters verification

Demikhovsky, Elena elena.demikhovsky at intel.com
Sun Jun 28 00:07:41 PDT 2015

Hi,

I have target specific intrinsics (X86 in my case) with special constant parameters.
Rounding mode constant, or scale value in gather/scatter. The scale, for example, may be 0, 1, 2, 4, or 8 only.
How do I verify the values on IR level ?

I'm looking at Verifier::visitIntrinsicFunctionCall()
but I see only common intrinsics here, not target specific.

Thank you.

-        Elena

Intel Israel (74) Limited