[LLVMdev] Pony Language: LLVM Project

Sebastian Blessing sebastian at causality.io
Fri Jun 26 06:03:30 PDT 2015

Great! Thank you very much for your support!

Best,
Sebastian

From: John Criswell
Date: Thursday 25 June 2015 00:04
To: Sebastian Blessing, "LLVMdev at cs.uiuc.edu<mailto:LLVMdev at cs.uiuc.edu>"
Subject: Re: FW: [LLVMdev] Pony Language: LLVM Project

Dear Sebastian,

I've added an entry to the ProjectsWithLLVM page (http://llvm.org/ProjectsWithLLVM/#pony).  Please take a look; I modified some of the text to fix spelling and punctuation.  If something needs to be adjusted, please let me know.

Regards,

John Criswell