[LLVMdev] Long-Term Support for LLVM Projects Extension to Build System?

David Chisnall David.Chisnall at cl.cam.ac.uk
Sat Jun 20 02:46:25 PDT 2015

On 19 Jun 2015, at 23:25, Dan Liew <dan at su-root.co.uk> wrote:

> This is what I effectively do. Although because I build the projects I
> work on I use the CMake config file that LLVM exports to make it
> trivially easy to use the LLVM libraries from within CMake (see
> http://llvm.org/docs/CMake.html#embedding-llvm-in-your-project).

The last time that I tried this, I hit all sorts of errors when LLVM was built as shared libraries and eventually just had my cmake files invoke llvm-config and manually populate the relevant CXX / LD flags.

I don’t know if there’s something that we can do with buildbots to make sure that this is better tested.

David