[LLVMdev] Long-Term Support for LLVM Projects Extension to Build System?

Eric Christopher echristo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 16:49:51 PDT 2015

Hi John,

Long term we don't want to keep the burden of two build systems in tree.
CMake is turning out to be the build system we want because of its
multi-platform support, etc and as soon as the CMake system can do
everything we can do with the autoconf/makefile build I plan on turning
down the support for that and removing the code.

Thanks!

-eric