[LLVMdev] Updating and restarting LNT server running at llvm.org/perf?

Daniel Dunbar daniel at zuster.org
Thu Jun 18 11:20:02 PDT 2015

On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 11:10 AM, Daniel Dunbar <daniel at zuster.org> wrote:

> Hi Kristof,
>
> It has been a while since I did this, but I will try to get it done this
> week, and at the same time I will document the steps so other people with
> access to llvm.org can follow them.

Nevermind, the server has been updated and restarted. :)

Apparently I already automated the update part, in the llvm-admin repo is a
script utils/perf_update.sh which will update and reload the server. I
never automated the reload (e.g., on commit) because I felt like it made
sense to only update it as a controlled operation.

 - Daniel