[LLVMdev] metadata in callgraph

Haopeng Liu hyliuhp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 15:25:49 PDT 2015

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your reply. I use CallGraphWrapperPass to traverse the call
graph.

for (CallGraph::iterator i =...) {
   for (CallGraphNode::iterator j = ...) {
     Function *func = j->second->getFunction();
     //dump all instructions in func

I tried my pass on a small toy program. It can print dbg info for each
instruction.

However, when I tried on transmission software, it reports an warning:
"warning: ignoring debug info with an invalid version (1) in
transmissioncli.bc".
And all dbg info was removed.

I compiled transmission with clang 3.6.1. Any suggestion?

-haopeng

When I run my Pass on an example *.c , i