[LLVMdev] Updating and restarting LNT server running at llvm.org/perf?

Kristof Beyls kristof.beyls at arm.com
Wed Jun 17 02:58:45 PDT 2015

Hi Daniel,

Recently quite a few nice improvements have been made to the LNT webui, and
it would be good to have these improvements
show up on the instance at http://llvm.org/perf. AFAIK, you're one of the
few people who know how to update & restart that instance
safely?

If so could you update that instance to latest top-of-trunk LNT?

I'm expecting more improvements to be done soon-ish, so we'll probably want
to update that instance more frequently to
top-of-trunk LNT. If you don't have much time to do these upgrades, maybe
the procedure could be shared with a few more
people?

Thanks,

Kristof