[LLVMdev] Replacing a Reg MachineOperand with a non-Reg MachineOperand?

Ryan Taylor ryta1203 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 19:16:47 PDT 2015

I have a MachineOperand that could be something other than a Reg: mem,
global address, imm, etc...

I want to replace a reg MachineOperand with this non-reg MachineOperand.

I've tried a few different things, but it doesn't seem like there is some
simple functionality to do this?

"RemoveOperand" and "addOperand" does not work.
There doesn't seem to be a valid "ChangeTo..." function for this.

What's the best way to do this without tearing down the instructions and
using BuildMI?

Thanks.