[LLVMdev] [Help needed] How to get __LLVM_StackMaps section using MCJIT?

Dmitry Borisenkov d.borisenkov at samsung.com
Wed Jun 10 04:45:04 PDT 2015

Dear llvm developers,

I've just started to work with MCJIT and I'll appreciate if you help me
answering the question.

I jitted code with llvm.experimental.patchpoint and I'd like to get
address of the code corresponded to the patchpoint. Having
ExecutionEngine instance (how) can I obtain some wrapper over stackmap
section to query address I need?

P.S. I started familiarizing myself with MCJIT using documentation and
examples, and I'd like to notice that HowToUseJIT might be confusing for
a novice (as it was for me) beacuse it's actually demonstrate how to use
the interpreter.

--
Kind regards, Dmitry Borisenkov