[LLVMdev] Constant folding inttoptr i32 0 to null pointer?

David Majnemer david.majnemer at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 12:32:25 PDT 2015

'load volatile i32 addrspace(1)* null' seems fine to me.  However, it looks
like instcombine will turn:
define i32 @foo() {
entry:
  %std_ld.i = load volatile i32, i32 addrspace(1)* null
  ret i32 %std_ld.i
}

into:
define i32 @foo() {
entry:
  %std_ld.i = load volatile i32, i32 addrspace(1)* null, align 536870912
  ret i32 %std_ld.i
}

which is not ok.