[LLVMdev] 3.6.2 Release schedule + Using Phab for stable patches

Tom Stellard tom at stellard.net
Mon Jun 8 08:41:27 PDT 2015

Hi,

Just a reminder there is only one week left to nominate patches for the
3.6.2 release.  If you want to nominate a patch, the preferred method
is to upload the patch to reviews.llvm.org, put the ToT revsion number
in the 'Title' field, select 3.6-release as the project, and then
add me and the code owner as reviewers.

If you don't want to use phabricator, you can still send an email with the
proposed patch / ToT revision to the appropriate mailing list with
the code owner and myself cc'd

Thanks,
Tom