[LLVMdev] Supporting heterogeneous computing in llvm.

Gerolf Hoflehner ghoflehner at apple.com
Thu Jun 4 17:57:10 PDT 2015

Hi,

I can see even the homogenous variant of this to be useful. Just having the capability of extracting loops and wrapping them into functions and/or modules could help speeding up performance analysis and experiments. It would also help with testing the basic infrastructure + heterogenous environments.

Cheers
Gerolf