[LLVMdev] Linking modules across contexts crashes

Yuri yuri at rawbw.com
Thu Jun 4 14:58:31 PDT 2015

On 06/04/2015 14:29, Rafael EspĂ­ndola wrote:
> Constants are unfortunately part of the Context, not the module

But types are also part of the Context, so I need to re-create these
objects in another context.

GV.Op<0> = C->changeContext(NewContext); is supposed to replace the old
context with the new one inside of the GlobalValue in Module.
And same for types in many places.

The downside is that the older objects are left in the old context.

I actually went through the 80% of the changes, only such complex
constants are left.

Yuri