[LLVMdev] [LLVMDev] Undefined symbol with the basic hello world pass

Andrés Goens andres.goens at tu-dresden.de
Wed Jun 3 07:23:46 PDT 2015

Hi,

I know this is old. I was having the same issue and found no answer online,
so I thought I'd write for completeness sake.

The problem I had was that I was using the wrong version of opt,
 not the one for which I built the pass.
 That's why there's some symbols that mismatch.

Hope that helps someone in the future.

P.S: damn this formular is picky...
you should format emails automatically if you don't like long lines...
I had to remove the rest of the thread for this by the way...

Cheers,

Andrés