[LLVMdev] Phabricator

Eitan Adler lists at eitanadler.com
Tue Jun 2 20:01:01 PDT 2015

On 29 May 2015 at 01:00, Manuel Klimek <klimek at google.com> wrote:
> On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 1:54 AM Eitan Adler <lists at eitanadler.com> wrote:

>> > Chandler updated the llvm phabricator doc to point at what we're
>> > deploying:
>> >
>> >   http://llvm.org/docs/Phabricator.html#status
>> >
>> > That'll lead you here:
>> >
>> >   https://github.com/r4nt/llvm-reviews
>> >   https://github.com/r4nt/phabricator
>>
>> FWIW: which branch is the deployed llvm one?  llvm/master ?
>> llvm/r4nt-master ?
>

> Ah, sorry, it's r4nt-staging (for completely bogus reasons, I need to change
> that).

Thanks for the info - I wanted to take a look at what changes llvm had
made.  While looking I noticed that you have an extension requiring
specific mailing lists be included with every diff: just a head's up
that you will want to change that extension soon since mailing lists
are becoming users, similar to bots.  See
https://secure.phabricator.com/T8387

--
Eitan Adler