[LLVMdev] LLVM based interactive disassembler

Roel Jordans r.jordans at tue.nl
Tue Jun 2 09:16:23 PDT 2015

Cool project!

One feature that I've been missing in such tools is the ability to store
your annotations as debug information.  I think that having something
like that would be a really useful feature when combining this kind of
static analysis with analyzing the code in a debugger.

I guess that this won't be on your priority list soon but maybe its an
idea that you could add to a list somewhere.

Cheers,
  Roel