[LLVMdev] RFC: Drop support running LLVM on Windows XP

Yaron Keren yaron.keren at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 11:39:10 PDT 2015

I don't think we support mingw.org as host since it lacks C++ 11 atomics.
They may be leftover #ifdefs in the code which could be cleaned up.

As a target mingw.org toolchain itself is still quite popular. The
mingw.org-specific code are just few lines locating the lib directory and
adding an include path so we gain almost nothing by removing them. I
personally do not use this toolchain but the mingw-w64 one.

Is someone using clang + mingw.org ?