[LLVMdev] RFC: Drop support running LLVM on Windows XP

Greg Bedwell gregbedwell at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 06:09:05 PDT 2015

It sounds like there are no objections to jumping to Windows 7 as the
baseline.  Is it worth getting a note added to the next LLVM weekly to give
the potential change a bit of a wider viewership before going ahead with it
or are we in a position to just do this now?  If so, what are the actual
mechanics of the change, and who'd like to do it?
Thanks!
-Greg