[LLVMdev] A few folks in the SF Bay area are planning to get together to discuss GC statepoints

Chandler Carruth chandlerc at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 09:02:21 PDT 2015

That might work. I'm actually particularly interested in your perspective
here, so even if it doesn't, I had already planned to specifically email
you to make sure I got your thoughts here.

But maybe a conference call would work. By far the easiest is for us to do
a Google hangout, which would give video and audio. Would that work on your
end?