[LLVMdev] [RFC] July Update: Progress report on CMake build system's ability to replace autoconf

Brenden Blanco bblanco at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 16:48:26 PDT 2015

Hi Chris,

Looking forward to continued support for CMake!

Along that note, I wanted to add one bug to your list of things to track,
which to me seems up your alley but maybe was filed in the wrong bucket (or
is actually someone else's problem).

Bug 24154 - CMake shared files are broken in llvm-3.7-dev

Cheers,
Brenden