[LLVMdev] SelectionDAG viewers, filter-view-dags question

Daniel Sanders Daniel.Sanders at imgtec.com
Mon Jul 27 09:29:32 PDT 2015

I've just looked at my checkout of 3.6 and it looks like the fix wasn't merged. I don't have the revision number for the fix to hand but in lib/CodeGen/SelectionDAG/SelectionDAGISel.cpp, this:
  MatchFilterBB = (!FilterDAGBasicBlockName.empty() &&
                   FilterDAGBasicBlockName ==
                       FuncInfo->MBB->getBasicBlock()->getName().str());
Should be:
  MatchFilterBB = (FilterDAGBasicBlockName.empty() ||
                   FilterDAGBasicBlockName ==
                       FuncInfo->MBB->getBasicBlock()->getName().str());

The trunk has the correct code so the option should be ok for LLVM 3.7.