[LLVMdev] CMake does not propagate flags to build

Chris Bieneman cbieneman at apple.com
Mon Jul 20 15:25:33 PDT 2015

At the moment I don’t believe we support building ASAN with -fno-omit-frame-pointer because doing so would likely have significant adverse impact on performance. Samsonov would know better, but especially if you’re looking to run profiling tools you really don’t want frame pointers for the runtime libraries.

-Chris