[LLVMdev] [RFC] Developer Policy for LLVM C API

Hayden Livingston halivingston at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 15:12:07 PDT 2015

Like MCJIT but with on request compliation :-)

I know, Lang isn't ready and that's fine. But it seems like the
thread's tune is it will never be ready, i.e. the primary authors of
OrcJIT will not be providing the implementation of a C Interface.

We're going to use OrcJIT like many others, as a 3rd or 4th tier jit,
with inline caching and the works.