[LLVMdev] Interest in Israel LLVM Social?

Kuperstein, Michael M michael.m.kuperstein at intel.com
Thu Jul 16 00:22:42 PDT 2015

Hi all,

We've been kicking around the idea of having an LLVM social in Israel (either in Tel Aviv or Haifa), but we're not sure if there are enough people in this neck of the woods who'd be interested in attending one.
So, a show of hands, please - if anyone's interested in attending a social here, please email me and Ayal, and if there's sufficient interest, we'll arrange a time and place.

Thanks,
   Michael
Intel Israel (74) Limited