[LLVMdev] [RFC] New StackMap format proposal (StackMap v2)

Juergen Ributzka juergen at apple.com
Fri Jul 10 09:34:48 PDT 2015

Hi Hal,

no, as far as I can recall we don’t make that guarantee for StackMap Records. Although, since we record the StackMap Records in function order and in instruction order inside a function this has always been true, but that wasn’t intentional. This format shouldn’t change this, but it also isn’t something that we programmatically enforce.

Do you depend on that behavior?

-Juergen